Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Group Info Group Founded 6 Years ago Statistics 151 Members
5,912 Pageviews125 Watchers

Group Info

we are for any future comic/manga artists who want to spread their creative wings and interact with other artists. This is for Artist who have created their own characters and storyline as well as any type of art, whether it be in comic form or just a picture featuring your characters.
Founded 6 Years ago
Mar 11, 2010


Group Focus
Art Creation

Media Type

151 Members
125 Watchers
5,912 Pageviews
Daily Pageviews


Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an artist to pencil/ink a 4 issue mini-series that will be published through Back Row Comics (unless a larger publisher with a wider reach shows interest). It's an unconventional superhero story, more based around a normal guy with powers than a guy flying around in spandex. It has a strong supporting cast and a conspiracy element that I think will really draw readers in. I'll gladly send scripts to anyone interested.

I'm looking for an artist who can handle superhero style action as well as character moments with humor. If you can draw two super strong guys duking it out and can also handle a page of one guy's facial expressions changing as he reacts to a TV show, you're the artist for me.

Unfortunately, because I'm paying for the production of a webcomic called Death Springs which launches this Thursday, I don't have a ton of funds for this one. I can pay $10 per completed page and of course will split all profits and ownership of the property. Like I said, I know it's not a lot, but I think it's a really fun and unique comic with great potential for success. Payment will be made via PayPal within one day of the projects completion, before the last high res page is sent.

Please send along samples pages or an online portfolio, I will send script back for you to check out to see if it will be a good fit.

You can check out some of my work on these sites:

If you click "Comic Gallery" on that second one you can read many of my shorts.

My contact is:

As for credits, I have been featured in several issues of IF-X, Im a Geek Presents, Asylum Ink, FTL, an upcoming issue of Digital Webbing Presents and a few other anthologies. Through Back Row Comics I've released the anthology Back Row Presents, Blood and Brains,the mini-series Motorsyko, and the ongoing horror anthology Kent.

Thanks and I hope to hear from some great artists soon!
More Journal Entries


Newest Members


You're not here because you're not logged in
  • :iconloudalis:
    Visited here 3 days, 10 hours ago
    Isn't a member
  • :iconureshii5h1t:
    Visited here Jan 25, 2016, 11:30:57 AM
    Isn't a member
  • :iconlynk22314:
    Visited here Jan 20, 2016, 12:44:17 PM
    Isn't a member
  • :iconpony-from-everfree:
    Visited here Jan 9, 2016, 4:15:15 AM
    Isn't a member
  • :iconbb-artists:
    Visited here Dec 22, 2015, 7:04:51 PM
    Isn't a member





Add a Comment:
Kyofu-No-Tesuto Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
Hello everyone XD~

KITTYkatzink34 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2011
Kyofu-No-Tesuto Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
hello there too ;D

KITTYkatzink34 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2011
watcha doin
(1 Reply)
akasatsujin Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2011
hiya onee-chan :3 welcome~
Kyofu-No-Tesuto Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
thanksss onii-chaan~ <33
Denece-the-sylcoe Featured By Owner Oct 31, 2010  Student Digital Artist
This is the group for me!
DrakeEssburn Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2010

I wonder if you would be interested in doing artwork for a game called "conflicts". Its a new up coming fantasy collectable card game.

We pay 50 pound per piece of artwork, 10% of that is paid upfront and the other 90% is pay on commission. We have 100s of potential briefs for you to start on, you may do as many or as few as you like. However with our increase of artists, we will have fewer and fewer briefs available.

Your full name will be on the card, and we would like you to put your own signature on the artwork as well. Any artwork you do, you may use in any forum or online gallery as long as this has been discussed with conflicting kingdoms and has some reference to it.

We ask for a particular style, strong inked shadows, like a comic style. And ask that you follow the briefs we supply, but of course with your own interpretation and imagination with these briefs are welcome.

Please visit the forum below, sign up go from there;

If you have any questions please email us at ;
Sparrow44 Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2010
thats true
KITTYkatzink34 Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2010
Add a Comment: